Maximum output level of 90dB at 1m is suitable for use in a noisy factory.
· 32 sounds are pre-recorded in one unit which can be used for various applications.
· Sound output level and sound group can be selected by rotary switches stored behind the front panel for easier operation even after installation.
· Select one sound group from A to P to playback 4 pre-recorded sounds.
· A new sound group can be created from the 32 sounds by using an optional
SD Card (sold separately).
· RoHS compliant.
※PATLITE Corporation has not applied for permission to use certain copyrighted music or songs recorded in BD-A, C and D types outside of Japan. For additional information regarding this issue, please contact your local PATLITE sales representative.
|DIMENSIONS||- 80mm square (front)
- 67.5mm square (back)
|OPERATING VOLTAGES||- DC 12-24V
|AUDIBLE STYLE||- Alarms / Chimes / Melodies
|MOUNTING||- Upright position
- Indoors only
|BODY COLOR||- Beige
- Dark Gray
|VOLUME||- Maximum 90dB at 1 meter
- Volume adjustable from zero
|SOUND STORAGE||- A total of 32 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)
- Arranged in 8 selectable groups of sounds
- Each group has 4 pre-arranged sounds
|CHANNEL SELECTION||- Select one of 8 sound groups by rotary switch
- Select any of 4 sounds in chosen groups by signal input
- Re-program last sound group from sounds stored in the unit (optional sound card required)
|SOUND CHART||- Open the BD-E Specifications page for the complete list of sounds installed
- Only the BD-E sounds are available for replay in the "Sound Samples" link above
|CONFORMITY STANDARDS||- CE Marking
- UL Component Recognition (US)
- c-UL Component Recognition (Canada)
|PROTECTION RATING||- IP-54 (panel-mounted, front direction only)|
|REMARKS||- Dry contact closure such as switches or relay contacts
- Open-collector transistor (NPN)
|FUNCTIONS||- Sound only plays during contact closure
- Sound stops when contact is Open